National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Government Service and Infrastructure
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Enterprise Data Center
Server - Intelligent Computing
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Tackling the Emergency Together
Letting technology help in a time of need
Ubiquitous Connectivity Makes Digital Transformation Possible
Economical and Powerful AI Computing
Horizon Digital Platform
Connecting the Physical and Digital Worlds to Help Customers Achieve Successful Digital Transformation
Leading New ICT
228 Fortune Global 500 Companies Choose Huawei as Digital Transformation Partner
Secure And Resilient Solutions
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei ICT Academy
Huawei ICT Competition
Enterprise Training Service
The Huawei FusionServer Pro 1288X V5 is a 1U 2-socket rack server that delivers high computing density. It is ideal for scenarios such as cloud computing, virtualization, high-performance computing (HPC), and big data processing, improving space utilization for data centers.The 1288X V5 supports 2 Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors in a 1U space, with 24 DDR4 DIMMs for memory and 8 x 2.5'' hard drives for local storage.
The 1288X V5 incorporates patented technologies, such as Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT) and Fault Diagnosis & Management (FDM), and is configurable with Huawei's eSight or FusionDirector software for full-lifecycle management, helping reduce OPEX and improve ROI.
Supports 2 Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors in a 1U space; Supports 24 DDR4 DIMMs with a memory capacity of up to 3 TB, meeting large-capacity memory application requirements; Supports heterogeneous computing acceleration, configurable with 2 single-slot HHHL GPU accelerator cards; Supports 2 x 10GE LAN on motherboard (LOM) ports and a single-slot OCP 2.0 mezzanine card, meeting the networking.
Leverages patented DEMT for smart power management, slashes power consumption by up to 10% without affecting performance, and uses 80 Plus® Titanium PSUs for better energy utilization.
Five intelligent managment features of FusionDirector: intelligent deployment management, intelligent asset management, intelligent version management, intelligent energy efficiency management, and intelligent fault management, improve end-to-end O&M efficiency; Provides standardized open interfaces and development guides, facilitating seamless integration with third-party management software
|Model||FusionServer Pro 1288X V5|
|Form Factor||1U rack server|
1 or 2 x 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors (3100/4100/5100/6100/8100 series), up to 205 W
1 or 2 x 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors (3200/4200/5200/6200/8200 series), up to 205 W
|Memory||24 DDR4 DIMM slots, up to 2933 MT/s|
• 8 x 2.5'' SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
• Flash storage: 2 M.2 SSDs
|RAID support||• RAID 0, 1, 10, 1E, 5, 50, 6, or 60
• Configured with a supercapacitor for cache power-off protection
• Supports RAID-level migration, drive roaming, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration
|Network||LOM: 2 x 10GE and one OCP 2.0 slot|
|PCIe Expansion||Up to 5 PCIe 3.0 slots, including 1 for RAID controller card and 1 for OCP 2.0 mezzanine card|
|Heterogeneous accelerator cards||2 single-slot HHHL GPU heterogeneous accelerator cards|
|Fan Modules||7 hot-swappable counter-rotating fan modules, supporting N+1 redundancy|
|Power supply unit||2 hot-swappable PSUs supporting 1+1 redundancy and the following configuration options:
• 550 W AC Platinum PSUs (input: 100 V to 240 V AC, or 192 V to 288 V DC)
• 900 W AC Platinum/Titanium PSUs (input: 100 V to 240 V AC, or 192 V to 288 V DC)
• 1500 W AC Platinum PSUs: 1500 W (input: 200 V to 240 V AC, or 192 V to 288 V DC); 1000 W (input: 100 V to 127 V AC)
• 1500 W 380 V HVDC PSUs (input: 260 V to 400 V DC)
• 1200 W -48 V to -60 V DC PSUs (input: -38.4 V to -72 V DC)
• Huawei iBMC integrates one dedicated management GE network port to provide comprehensive management features, including fault diagnosis, automated O&M, and hardware security hardening.
• iBMC supports standard interfaces, such as Redfish, SNMP, and IPMI 2.0, provides a remote management interface based on HTML5/VNC KVM, and supports CD-free deployment and the Agentless feature to simplify management.
• Huawei's management software, such as eSight and FusionDirector, is configurable on the 1288X V5 to provide advanced management features, including stateless computing, batch OS deployment, and automatic firmware upgrade, enabling intelligent and automated management throughout the lifecycle.
|Operation Systems||Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, CentOS, Citrix XenServer, and VMware ESXi|
|Security||Power-on password, administrator password, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0, and security front panel|
|Operating Temperature||5ºC to 45ºC (41ºF to 113ºF), compliant with ASHRAE A3 and A4|
|Certification||CE, UL, FCC, CCC, and RoHS, etc.|
|Installation suite||L-shaped guide rails, adjustable guide rails, and holding rails|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||Chassis with 2.5'' hard drives: 43 mm x 447 mm x 708 mm (1.70 in. x 17.60 in. x 29.45 in.)|