||2U rack server
||16 DDR4 DIMM slots, 2,933 MT/s; up to 12 DCPMMs, 2,666 MT/s
||Hard drive configurations supported include:
• 8 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
• 12/16 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs
• 27 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
NVMe SSD card:
• 4 x NVMe SSD cards
• 2 M.2 SSDs
||• RAID 0, 1, 10, 1E, 5, 50, 6, or 60
• Configured with a supercapacitor for cache power-off protection
• Supports RAID level migration, drive roaming, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration
||LOM: 2 x GE
Flexible NIC: 2 x GE, 4 x GE, 2 x 10 GE, or 1/2 x 56G FDR IB ports
||Up to 8 PCIe 3.0 slots, including 1 for a RAID controller card and
1 for a flexible NIC.
||4 hot-swappable fan modules with support for N+1 redundancy
|Power Supply Units
||2 hot-swappable PSUs with support for 1+1 redundancy and the following configuration options:
• 550W AC Platinum PSUs
• 900W AC Platinum/Titanium PSUs
• 1,500W AC Platinum PSUs
• Huawei iBMC integrates one dedicated management GE network port to provide comprehensive management features such as fault diagnosis, automated O&M, and hardware security hardening.
• iBMC supports standard interfaces such as Redfish, SNMP, and IPMI 2.0; provides a remote management interface based on HTML5/VNC KVM; supports CD-free deployment and the Agentless feature, simplifying management.
• (Optional) Configured with the Huawei eSight management software to provide advanced management features such as stateless computing, batch OS deployment, and automated firmware upgrade, enabling smart and automatic entire-lifecycle management.
||Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, CentOS, Citrix XenServer, and VMware ESXi
For details, visit http://support.huawei.com/onlinetoolsweb/ftca/indexEn?serise=2.
||• Power-on password
• Administrator password
• Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
• Security front panel
||5ºC to 40ºC (41ºF to 104ºF), compliant with ASHRAE A2 and A3
||L-shaped guide rails, adjustable guide rails, and holding rails
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||Chassis with 3.5-inch hard drives: 86.1 mm x 447 mm x 748 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 29.45 in.)
Chassis with 2.5-inch hard drives: 86.1 mm x 447 mm x 708 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 27.87 in.)