National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Enterprise Data Center
Server - Intelligent Computing
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Ubiquitous Connectivity Makes Digital Transformation Possible
Economical and Powerful AI Computing
Horizon Digital Platform
Connecting the Physical and Digital Worlds to Help Customers Achieve Successful Digital Transformation
Leading New ICT
228 Fortune Global 500 Companies Choose Huawei as Digital Transformation Partner
Secure And Resilient Solutions
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
FusionServer Pro 5288 V5 Rack Server
Huawei FusionServer Pro 5288 V5 is a 4U, 2-socket rack server, applicable to services such as tiered storage of hot, warm, and cold data, and historical data archiving. With high efficiency design, the server ensures excellent computing performance and provides flexible and ultra-large local storage scalability to reduce data storage costs.
The 4U server can be configured with two Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 24 DDR4 DIMMs , and 44 x 3.5-inch plus 4 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA disks for local storage, the FusionServer Pro 5288 V5 supports a maximum of eight NVMe SSDs. It incorporates patented technologies, such as Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT) and Fault Diagnosis & Management (FDM), and integrates Huawei’s eSight software for entire-lifecycle management, helping customers drive down OPEX and improve ROI.
Ultra-Large Capacity, Tiered Storage
Powered by the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, supports 24 DDR4 DIMMs, up to 44 x 3.5-inch + 4 x 2.5-inch local hard drives, 8 PCIe slots, and two GE and two 10 GE LAN On Motherboard (LOM) ports.
Smart Power Savings and Better Energy Efficiency
Leverages patented DEMT for smart power management, slashes power consumption by up to 15% without affecting performance; uses 80 Plus® Platinum PSUs for better energy utilization.
Supports smart O&M across the lifecycle and FDM for in-depth diagnosis with accuracy up to 93%; provides standardized and open interfaces, facilitating integration with third-party management software.
|Model||FusionServer Pro 5288 V5|
|Form Factor||4U rack server|
1 or 2 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (3100/4100/5100/6100/8100 series), up to 205W
1 or 2 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (3200/4200/5200/6200/8200 series), up to 205W
|Memory||24 DDR4 DIMM slots, 2,933 MT/s; up to 12 DCPMMs, 2,666 MT/s|
• 24 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives
• 4 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives
• 16 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives
• 16 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives + 4 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives or NVMe SSDs
• 14 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives (or 4 NVMe SSDs for the NVMe model) + 4 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives or NVMe SSDs (this configuration does not support internal hard disk and I/O module 1)
• Two M.2 SSDs
|RAID||RAID 0, 1, 5, 50, 6, or 60; optional supercapacitor to protect cache data from power failures; RAID level migration, drive roaming, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration|
|Network Ports||• LOM: 2 x 10 GE + 2 x GE ports
• Flexible NIC: 2 x GE, 4 x GE, 2 x 10 GE, or 1/2 x 56G FDR IB ports
|PCIe Expansion||Up to 10 PCIe 3.0 slots, including 1 for a RAID controller card and 1 for a flexible NIC|
|Fan Modules||4 hot-swappable fan modules with optional N+1 redundancy|
|Power Supply||2 hot-swappable PSUs with optional 1+1 redundancy. Supported options include:
• 900W AC Platinum PSU
• 1,500W AC Platinum PSU
• Huawei iBMC integrates one dedicated management GE network port to provide comprehensive management features such as fault diagnosis, automated O&M, and hardware security hardening.
• iBMC supports standard interfaces such as Redfish, SNMP, and IPMI 2.0; provides a remote management interface based on HTML5/VNC KVM; supports CD-free deployment and the Agentless feature, simplifying management.
• (Optional) Configured with the Huawei eSight management software to provide advanced management features such as stateless computing, batch OS deployment, and automated firmware upgrade, enabling smart and automatic entire-lifecycle management.
|Certifications||CE, UL, FCC, CCC, and RoHS|
|Installation Suite||L-shaped guide rails, adjustable guide rails, and holding rails|
(H x W x D)
|175 mm x 447 mm x 748 mm (6.89 in. x 17.60 in. x 29.45 in.)|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F) (ASHRAE Class A3 compliant)|