Senior Account Manager (m/f)
for Government, Education and Healthcare SectorsOur business is growing and we are looking to expand our Austrian team with a Senior Account Manager for Government, Education and Healthcare sectors (m/f). We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies with a competitive compensation starting at € 51.800 annual gross salary, which can be higher depending on your qualifications and relevant experience. Additionally we offer another benefits.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of all Huawei Enterprise Business (Austria EBG ICT Business);
- Participate in charting the direction of Huawei Enterprise Business: Assuring the accountability to all constituencies and its effective operation;
- Collaborate with Corporate Product and Solutions Teams to develop Content and Strategy;
- Research, define and drive Government, Education and Healthcare Solutions for the Customers;
- Responsible for overall success of the Customer Business in the Country;
- Responsible for Customer Relationship Management;
- Developing and managing budgets;
- Hold CXO level meetings and discussions.
- Bachelor degree in Communication/Computer Science or related field;
- Min. 8 years of Sales experience in Government or Education/healthcare industry;
- Understanding of the IT Infrastructure: Technical and Business knowledge;
- Understanding of the Vertical Key Players and Providers;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills;
- Strong negotiation and sales skills;
- Glad to be a part of international team;
- Excellent knowledge of English and German language.
Interested? Just get in touch with us!Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Your submission of application signifies that you agree with Huawei Recruitment Privacy Statement. Please see our privacy notice here: Huawei Recruitment Privacy Statement