Radio Network Planning & Optimization Engineer (m/f)Our business is growing and for our office in Austria, Vienna we are looking for a Radio Network Planning & Optimization Engineer (m/f). We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies with a competitive compensation starting at € 36.400 annual gross salary, which can be higher depending on your qualifications and relevant experience. Additionally we offer other benefits.
- Level 1 / Level 2 technical support service to the customers independently or together with a support section;
- Customer complaint troubleshooting NR/LTE/UMTS/GSM Radio Network planning & optimization;
- NR/LTE/UMTS/GSM performance verification and troubleshooting;
- Data collection/analysis, including performance counters, configuration data, and drive test logs etc.;
- Coverage/quality/capacity analysis (parameter, interference, hardware etc.) and troubleshooting, covert it into actionable insights/knowledge;
- Provide training for customers, subcontractors or service partners. Sales for testing, bidding or holding workshops;
- Willingness to travel and support other countries in EU (up to 3 month per year).
- Degree in telecommunications, knowledge of radio network planning & optimization in telecom area or other relevant training;
- At least 5 years’ experience in Radio Network planning & optimization;
- Excellent understanding of KPI/KQI definitions and calculation methods;
- Good knowledge at mobile system architecture, radio interface, protocols and signalling. System parameters in at least three of the main technologies (NR, LTE, UMTS, GSM, etc.);
- Knowledge of radio planning and optimization tools (for example: Genex Probe, Assistant, U2000, OMSTAR, Nastar, Mapinfo, Unet, Polystar, Netscout, TEMS etc);
- Project and stakeholder management experience;
- Knowledge of databases (SQL queries) and Core Network architecture is a plus;
- Strong communication skills;
- Driving license is an advantage (customer visits, drive test);
- Fluent language skills in English both spoken and written, German language skill is an advantage;
- Passionate motivated and committed.
Interested? Just get in touch with us!Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via e-mail to email@example.com indicating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Your submission of application signifies that you agree with Huawei Recruitment Privacy Statement. Please see our privacy notice here: Huawei Recruitment Privacy Statement