Project Supply Manager (m/f)Our business is growing and we are looking to expand our team with a Project Supply Manager. We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies with a competitive compensation starting at € 36.400 annual gross salary, which can be higher depending on your qualifications and relevant experience. Additionally we offer other benefits.
- To supply solutions and E2E order fulfillment of project supply, coordinate with supply center, project team and customer to guarantee the equipment delivered on time.
- To be responsible for supply management of Account Department projects, align with the operation strategy and business delivery model of the account department, and develop competitive logistics and supply solutions.
- To manage and monitor the end-to-end order supply process, including initiating goods preparation for contracts, coordinating equipment production and shipment progress, and tracking logistics progress to meet customer and project delivery requirements.
- To match the account department's operation requirements, obtain customer requirement forecasts in advance, cooperate with project team to develop supply strategies in advance, and properly arrange transportation modes to ensure timely recognition of project revenue and cost reduction.
- To maintain the cooperation relationship with the customer's supply chain department on a regular basis, and collaborate with the customer in terms of budget consumption, goods arrival plan, packaging, and inventory management to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor or higher degree in international trade, business administration, supply chain management or related commerce discipline;
- Fluent English;
- German and Chinese language knowledge is a big asset;
- Working experience with world leading telecom manufacturer or in telecom industry is an advantage;
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills with a wide variety of people;
- Must welcome challenges;
- Good oral and written communication, interpersonal skills;
- Good skills in Excel/Work/PowerPoint.
Interested? Just get in touch with us!Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Your submission of application signifies that you agree with Huawei Recruitment Privacy Statement. Please see our privacy notice here: Huawei Recruitment Privacy Statement