Junior Legal Counsel (m/f)Our enterprise business is growing and we are looking to expand our team in Vienna/Austria. We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies with a competitive compensation starting at € 45.000 annual gross salary, which can be higher depending on your qualifications and relevant experience. Additionally we offer other benefits.
- Responsible for Contracting and Contract Negotiations of Sales Projects
- Maintain Corporate Compliance in Employment, Corporate Governance, Cyber Security, Taxation, etc.
- Dispute resolution and risk prevention
- Ensure to legal compliance due to changes in regulatory requirements
- Responsible for Updating New Laws and Regulations
- Provide internal Legal trainings
- Communication with external Law Firms for business needs
- University Degree in Legal Studies (having the Austrian Bar Exam would be a big asset)
- 2 years of experiences in a multinational Company or Law firm
- Familiar with handling company Legal Affairs and practical Procedures
- Experience and Legal knowledge with focus on Contract Law, Commercial Law, Austrian Labor law, Tax Law, IPR, Competition Law, Cyber Security & Data Protection Law, etc.
- Experience in reviewing and preparing Austrian contracts
- Excellent language skills in English and German, both verbal and written
- Good communication skills
- Possible business travel to other countries
Interested? Just get in touch with us!Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via e-mail to email@example.com indicating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Your submission of application signifies that you agree with Huawei Recruitment Privacy Statement. Please see our privacy notice here: Huawei Recruitment Privacy Statement