Channel Manager (m/f)Our enterprise business is growing and we are expanding our team in Vienna/Austria. We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies with a competitive compensation starting at € 51.800 annual gross salary, which can be higher depending on your qualifications and relevant experience. Additionally we offer other benefits.
- Responsible for Telecom Energy Solution Sales in the Austrian market
- Define local channel planning in selected sectors and commercial market, based on market and channel insight
- Responsible for Channel operations – recruitment, authorization, certification, trainings, reporting, sales and inventory, contract negotiations, etc.
- Build and develop long-term relationship with key channel partners
- Implementation of channel strategy and policies as well as regulations
- Achieve a win-win result: vendors’ successes and partners’ successes
- Meet sales target and strategic target in cooperation with Account Management
- Bachelor degree in the fields of Marketing, Business Administration, Management (ICT related studies are preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in Channel Sales or Enterprise Sales experience in ICT industry
- Knowledge of ICT channel business environment in Austrian market
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good command of English and German (both verbal and written)
Interested? Just get in touch with us!Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via e-mail to email@example.com indicating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Your submission of application signifies that you agree with Huawei Recruitment Privacy Statement. Please see our privacy notice here: Huawei Recruitment Privacy Statement