Wireless Engineer (m/f)
(Vienna; Full-time)Huawei Austria is looking for Wireless Engineer to join our business.
- Responsibility for the products and solutions as well as for "Post sales" technical support in the field of RAN incl. BTS/BSC/TRAU/NodeB/RNC/eNodeB/OSS etc.
- Project implementation - responsible for 2G/3G/4G/5G RAN network equipment design, commissioning, integration, quotation and technical support during network/feature deployment or swap
- Level 1/Level 2 technical support service to the customers independently or together with a support section
- Supporting our customers from any technical perspective, and enhance our relationship in the primary key accounts.
- Provide technical training / consulting to internal teams, customer and subcontractors
- Bachelors Degree or above in telecommunications and electronics, or related fields.
- Have more than 2 year experience in Telecom area.
- Good knowledge of system topology and principles of at least one of the main technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, OSS etc.).
- Ability to implement and supervise installation, commission and testing independently (including survey and acceptance).
- Customer oriented
- Driving license
- Competitive salary starting at 50.000 EUR annual gross, it can be higher according to experiences
- Attractive benefits and bonus system
- Flexible working time in a multicultural and diversified working environment
- Opportunity to grow though challenges, eLearnings and trainings
- Location next to the UNO City (by public transport via U1 Kaisermühlen or Alte Donau)
- Free coffee, tea and fruits
HOW TO JOIN USPlease send your detailed CV in English via e-mail to email@example.com indicating your earliest start date and your salary expectations with the subject: Wireless Engineer
With your application, you agree with our Recruitment Privacy Statement:
You can find more information about us here: https://www.huawei.com/de/deu/huawei-global