Senior Project Manager (m/f)
(Vienna; Full-time)HUAWEI is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices; with integrated solutions across four key domains – Telecom Networks, IT, Smart devices, and Cloud Services.
We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. With more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions as a leading supplier of next generation telecom networks and currently serve 37 of the world’s top 50 operators. We look for people who share our Vision: We are committed to providing innovative products, services and solutions to create long-term value and growth potential for our clients. — Building a fully connected and intelligent world to everyone.
- Manage Huawei sales and delivery projects
- Be responsible for project planning and implementation, ensure project deliverables quality, be responsible for project finance and cost control, manage project risks, issues and tasks
- Create high quality Project Management Documentation including regular project status reports
- Guide and help project team in delivery activities
- Manage client relationship and project stakeholders; maintain the good relationship with customer, be responsible for customer satisfaction
- Support Huawei services sales activities and be responsible for service proposal and offers
- Work collaboratively with Account Manager and Product Management to develop strategies and specific approaches to identify sales opportunities
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years Project Management experience in telecommunications
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management
- Technical knowledge of Telco products, mobile communication and IT technologies preferred – not mandatory
- Knowledge and applied experiences of professional project management methodologies
- Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English and German - both oral and written
- Good business relationship within Austria telecom industry
- Ability to understand the customer’s needs in order manage the project delivery
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Strong interpersonal skills, work ethic and good attendance record.
- Bachelors or associates degree or equivalent field experience required.
- Attractive benefits and bonus system
- Flexible working time in a multicultural and diversified working environment
- Opportunity to grow though challenges, eLearnings and trainings
- Location next to the UNO City (by public transport via U1 Kaisermühlen or Alte Donau)
- Free coffee, tea and fruits
HOW TO JOIN USPlease send your detailed CV in English via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your earliest start date and your salary expectations with the subject: Senior Project Manager
Please be assured your CV containing personal information will be kept confidential and be used only for job match in Huawei.
With your application, you agree with our Recruitment Privacy Statement:
You can find more information about us here: https://www.huawei.com/de/deu/huawei-global