National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine
Internet Service Providers
Multi-Tenant Data Center | Managed Service Providers
Internet Content Provider
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Digital Urban Rail
Enterprise Data Center
Server - Intelligent Computing
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Nine Steps to Response to the Pandemic Using Technology
Tackling the Emergency Together
Ubiquitous Connectivity Makes Digital Transformation Possible
Economical and Powerful AI Computing
Horizon Digital Platform
Connecting the Physical and Digital Worlds to Help Customers Achieve Successful Digital Transformation
253 Fortune Global 500 Companies Choose Huawei as Digital Transformation Partner
Secure And Resilient Solutions
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei ICT Academy
Huawei ICT Competition
Enterprise Training Service
The Huawei FusionServer Pro 2288X V5 is a 2U 2-socket rack server that supports various configurations and can be widely applied to scenarios such as cloud computing, virtualization, databases, and big data. It can be configured with 2 Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 24 DDR4 DIMMs, 11 PCIe slots, and large-capacity local storage resources. The 2288X V5 incorporates patented technologies such as Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT) and Fault Diagnosis & Management (FDM), and is configurable with Huawei's FusionDirector software for full-lifecycle management, helping reduce OPEX and improve ROI.
Supports 2 Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and 24 DDR4 DIMMs, 8 HHHL GPUs cards or 2 FHFL GPU cards, and 20 x 3.5'' or 25 x 2.5'' local storage drives (configurable with 4 NVMe SSDs) in a 2U space.
Leverages patented DEMT for smart power management, slashes power consumption by up to 15% without affecting performance, and uses 80 Plus® Titanium PSUs for better energy utilization.
5 intelligent management features of FusionDirector for higher E2E O&M efficiency, covering deployment, asset, version, energy efficiency, and failure. Standardized open interfaces and development guides, facilitating seamless integration with third-party management software.
|Model||FusionServer Pro 2288X V5|
|Form Factor||2U rack server|
1 or 2 x 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (3100/4100/5100/6100/8100 series), up to 205 W
1 or 2 x 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (3200/4200/5200/6200/8200 series), up to 205 W
|Memory||24 DDR4 DIMM slots, up to 2933 MT/s|
Supports hot-swappable hard drives with the following configuration options:
• 8/24/25 x 2.5'' SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
• 12/16 x 3.5'' SAS or SATA hard drives
• 4 NVMe SSDs
• 2 M.2 SSDs
|RAID support||• RAID 0, 1, 10, 1E, 5, 50, 6, or 60
• Configured with a supercapacitor for cache power-off protection
• Supports RAID-level migration, drive roaming, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration
|Network||LOM: 2 x 10GE ports
Flexible NIC: 2 x 25GE OCP 2.0 mezzanine cards
|PCIe Expansion||Up to 11 PCIe 3.0 slots, including 8 standard slots, 1 for RAID controller card, and 2 for OCP 2.0 mezzanine card|
|Heterogeneous accelerator cards||Supports 8 HHHL GPU or 2 FHFL GPU cards|
|Fan Modules||4 hot-swappable fan modules, supporting N+1 redundancy|
|Power supply unit||2 hot-swappable PSUs supporting 1+1 redundancy and the following configuration options:
• 550 W AC Platinum PSUs (input: 100 V to 240 V AC, or 192 V to 288 V DC)
• 900 W AC Platinum/Titanium PSUs (input: 100 V to 240 V AC, or 192 V to 288 V DC)
• 1500 W AC Platinum PSUs: 1500 W (input: 200 V to 240 V AC, or 192 V to 288 V DC); 1000 W (input: 100 V to 127 V AC)
• 1500 W 380 V HVDC PSUs (input: 260 V to 400 V DC)
• 1200 W -48 V to -60 V DC PSUs (input: -38.4 V to -72 V DC)
• Huawei iBMC integrates one dedicated management GE network port to provide comprehensive management features, including fault diagnosis, automated O&M, and hardware security hardening.
• iBMC supports standard interfaces, such as Redfish, SNMP, and IPMI 2.0, provides a remote management interface based on HTML5/VNC KVM, and supports CD-free deployment and the Agentless feature to simplify management.
• (Optional) Configured with the Huawei FusionDirector management software to provide advanced management features such as stateless computing, batch OS deployment, and automated firmware upgrade, enabling smart and automatic entire-lifecycle management.
|Operation Systems||Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, CentOS, Citrix XenServer, and VMware ESXi|
|Security||Power-on password, administrator password, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0, and security front panel|
|Operating Temperature||5ºC to 45ºC (41ºF to 113ºF), compliant with ASHRAE A3 and A4|
|Certification||CE, UL, FCC, CCC, and RoHS, etc.|
|Installation suite||L-shaped guide rails, adjustable guide rails, and holding rails|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||Chassis with 3.5'' hard drives: 86.1 mm x 447 mm x 748 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 29.45 in.)
Chassis with 2.5'' hard drives: 86.1 mm x 447 mm x 708 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 27.87 in.)
Share link to：