If you need help, please click here:
Huawei OptiXstar P670E
Huawei OptiXstar P670E — a panel-type Optical Network Unit (ONU) that can be easily installed in 86-type electrical boxes on enterprise campuses — features one GPON port on the network side, with GE and POTS ports on the user side.
OptiXstar P670E is available in two models. While P670E is powered by an Alternating Current (AC) supply, P670E-H uses a photoelectric composite cable, comprised of fibers for high-bandwidth connections, and copper wires for power supply to remote optical devices.
Easy installation in 86-type electrical boxes.
Either AC power supply or photoelectric composite cable.
Type B dual-homing service protection.
802.1X and IPv6/IPv4 firewalls ensure device and network security.
Variable-length OMCI messages.
Rogue ONT detection and self-regulation.
Ring network detection/PPPoE/DHCP simulation testing.
|Parameters||Huawei OptiXstar P670E|
|Dimensions||Panel: 86 x 86 x 9.5 mm
Internal module depth: 35 mm
|Weight||Approximately 150 g|
|Operating Temperature||–5°C to +40°C|
|Operating Humidity||5–95% RH (non-condensing)|
|AC Input||100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|POF Power Input||48–56 V DC
The copper wires in a photoelectric composite cable transmit power in PoE mode and do not transmit data.
|Surge Protection||GE: common mode 2.5 kV
POTS:common mode 2.5 kV
AC power: common mode 6 kV; differential mode 4 kV
|P670E: 5.8 W
P670E-H: 6.5 W
|UNI||1 x GE, 1 x POTS|
|Installation Mode||Indoor 86-box installation|
|GPON Port||• Port type: SC/UPC
• Complying with ITU-T G.984.2, Class B+
• Receiver sensitivity: –27 dBm to –29 dBm
• Overload optical power: –8dBm
• Transmission rate: upstream 1.244 Gbit/s, downstream 2.488 Gbit/s
• Type B single-homing
• Type B dual-homing (supported in Layer 2 forwarding)
|Ethernet Electrical Port||• Port type: RJ-45
• Auto port speeds (10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
• Configuration of the number of MAC addresses learned
• VLAN transparent transmission/VLAN filtering
|POTS Port||• Maximum REN: 4
• G.711A/μ, G.729a/b, and G.722 encoding/decoding
• T.30/T.38/G.711 fax mode
• Emergency calls (with the SIP protocol)