Derived from Huawei’s Agile WAN solution, the Cloud WAN Solution uses an open network structure for flexibility and intelligent traffic scheduling to maximize bandwidth use and provides:
These benefits are crucial to support the growing use of private and public clouds as well as the Internet of Things (IoT).
Open network structure
Using internally developed chips, Huawei is moving software and hardware in their IP and optical products to Software-Defined Networks (SDN). The move transforms the old, closed WAN structure into an open, cloud-oriented one that ideally suits the requirements of cloud services.
Intelligent traffic scheduling
Huawei developed IP + optical intelligent traffic scheduling based on the company’s proven IP and transport devices. The technology significantly improves bandwidth efficiency and reduces bandwidth lease costs. Additionally, networks can automatically accommodate new services.
High reliability through software and hardware synergy
Huawei’s cloud WAN architecture has IP and optical layers that work together for reliable and fast protection. Plus, IP hard-pipe technology ensures the quality of key cloud services.
Highly efficient, precise operation and maintenance
The Huawei cloud WAN:
- Makes networks visible, measurable, and predicable
- Controls services across the entire network so maintenance personnel can easily measure network efficiency
- Provides a graphical maintenance interface and SDN-based structure to save money with reduced device maintenance
- Provides configuration instructions in natural language
- Delivers services to the entire network with one click
Find out how Huawei can help get you into the cloud. Contact a representative today.