The SAP High-Performance Analytic Appliance (HANA) is a database platform customers can deploy as an appliance or in the cloud. It runs real-time analytics and helps customers develop and deploy real-time applications.
Huawei’s SAP HANA Appliance Solution is the perfect way to accelerate mission-critical application development in areas such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and for building data warehouses quickly and efficiently.
The Big Data era is here. Enterprises face skyrocketing amounts of data collected from every corner of the business. The data is essential for making quick business decisions, but conventional architectures cannot analyze it efficiently. Solutions must:
- Increase computing speed with multiple CPUs and nodes to avoid storage bottlenecks
- Process massive amounts of data in a server’s main memory, in real time
- Quickly analyze and obtain critical data to reduce decision-making time
That is where the Huawei SAP HANA Appliance Solution comes in.
SAP HANA is a revolutionary platform ideally suited for developing and deploying real-time applications. It creatively integrates data analysis and application interaction into memory to relieve performance bottlenecks.
Based on Huawei’s high-performance hardware platform it provides complete deployment options including:
- Tailored data center integration
- Memory scalability from 128 GB to more than 64 TB
Just look at these features:
- High-speed, low latency switching: Write performance with 15 percent less latency and 20 percent more bandwidth. The only appliances that use PCIe SSD and 56 Gbit/s InfiniBand technologies
- Numerous deployment options: Cloud offerings such as HANA One and HANA Enterprise Cloud. On-premises offerings such as HANA Appliance B1A and B1H with 128 GB to 64 TB of usable memory
- Simplified management: Application pre-integration and unified management implementation for hardware and software
Speed up business performance in forecasting, pricing, and planning. Contact a Huawei representative today.