Huawei’s End-to-End Video Conferencing Solution provides 1080p60 HD video that is highly reliable, secure, and stable. It offers a smooth across-the-table conferencing experience that:
Whatever your video conferencing needs, from small rooms to cinema-level, this solution will help keep your company competitive. Check out the details.
With increasingly fierce competition and rapid internationalization, companies must respond quickly to customer demands. They need lightning-fast decision-making to adapt and video conferencing is an important tool.
- Internationalization requires frequent communication and collaboration between groups around the globe. Travel costs increase all the time so many enterprises turn to video conferencing to help the bottom line.
- Effective communication depends on technological innovation. People require ever-better video conferencing with high quality audio, video, and data sharing.
- Systems must be stable, with backup mechanisms to meet internal requirements. Plus, they must integrate with existing office or service systems to keep costs low and make them easy to use.
- New systems must integrate with existing systems, such as OA and industrial systems, to increase use
The Huawei End-to-End Video Conferencing Solution helps meet those challenges and more.
Driven by the need for remote communication and collaboration, the video conferencing solution offers these features:
Create an in-person experience with life-like 1080p60 HD video, panoramic seamless telepresence, eye-to-eye contact, sound localization, and dynamic dual streaming.
Conference continuity with nine back up mechanisms:
- Service management system
- Core switching platform
- Carrier network
- Network port
- Access endpoint
- Power supply
- Main control board
- Service board
- Audiovisual codec chipset
Run efficient video conferences with voice dialing, SiteCall, one-tap conferences, wireless presentation, and wireless microphones
Maximize return on investment and get excellent network adaptability with multiple data connection types including IP, E1, ISDN, and 20% packet loss concealment
Use APIs to maximize return on investment and easily interface with Microsoft Lync®, IBM Sametime®, and Skype™
Find out more about the Huawei advantage. Contact a representative today.