Huawei’s eGovernment Campus Network Solution is a flexible wired/wireless solution featuring high security and easy maintenance. It:
Security and network isolation
- Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) and Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) VPN technologies isolate services
- Comprehensive network devices protect terminals, intranet borders, and egresses
- Huawei’s Network Admission Control (NAC) secure access framework offers end-to-end security and all-round terminal access control (wired, wireless, branch, and remote authentication and authorization)
Critical service reliability
Cluster Switch System (CSS) and intelligent Stack (iStack) loop-free Ethernet technologies enhance reliability and scalability. Meanwhile, level- and service-based QoS mechanisms ensure optimal performance for key applications.
Simplified wired/wireless network maintenance
A Wireless LAN (WLAN) provides secure access for workers and visitors. The network supports unified wired/wireless network management, automatic configuration-free deployment, and simplified O&M to minimize operating expenses.
With these and many other features, the Huawei eGovernment Campus Network Solution helps governments address a variety of challenges, including:
- Service isolation
- Overall network security
- Access through numerous terminals
- Support for large numbers of services
- High reliability