Partnerships between private enterprise and government are sometimes an essential component of robust economic growth. Huawei’s Government-to-Business (G2B) Cloud Solution helps businesses and government promote the efficient use of IT and communications infrastructure as a platform offering unified access to several types of functionality:
Huawei combines leading information system architecture and third-party application development to provide a true one-stop government-to-business cloud solution with an impressive array of services.
Unified service portals
A unified service portal provides access for government agencies, businesses, and individual consumers.
Huawei’s G2B Cloud Solution offers a variety of SaaS modules:
- G2B interaction module provides economic statistics, project applications, enterprise credit monitoring, and hotline services
- Office Automation (OA) provides email and collaborative office, cloud-based video conferencing, contact center, and training services
- Manufacturing module provides computer aided engineering design and test, material, and supply chain management services
- Sales, marketing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), industry news, and certification services are handled by the marketing module
- Management modules provide Human Resources, finance, project, asset, and quality management services
- Software testing
- Middleware and database services that help companies and government develop custom SaaS applications
- Cloud hosts
- Virtual private clouds
- Cloud disk and storage
- Object storage
- Virtual firewalls, intrusion detection, and website tamper-resistance
- Traffic cleaning
- Disaster recovery
Logically, Huawei’s G2B Cloud Solution combines platforms and resources into a hardware pool businesses can allocate on demand. Computing, network, storage resource, and service management platforms, and data center facilities pool hardware that can be allocated on demand. The G2B Cloud greatly improves resource utilization and efficiency, delivering high reliability, flexibility, security, and cost-effectiveness.
Big Data services
Big Data services analyze cloud data and provide information, including:
- Precise marketing
- Engineering design
- Decision-making applications and a recommendation engine
- Data analysis and collection.
Security management services
Security management services cover all aspects of cloud operations, including:
- Process, network, and application data
- Infrastructure, terminal, and authentication management
The support platform consists of Huawei server:
- Storage, network, and security devices
- Virtualization and resource management platform
With their extensive experience in information and communication technologies and specific government and business applications, Huawei offers a solution that meets the wide-ranging needs of government-to-business clouds.