The solution significantly improves dispatch efficiency and quick response capability at lower cost.
Traditional trunking systems relied on separate networks. One devoted to voice and the other to data. This resulted in several challenges:
- Maintenance inefficiency
- Higher equipment and maintenance costs
- Difficulty deploying systems to remote areas where wired connections were not practical
Huawei’s eLTE trunking system is the world’s first to effectively address those needs and bring trunking networks into the 21st century. It uses the most-advanced LTE wireless broadband technology to build reliable, cost effective, and flexible networks. The solution provides:
- Downlink throughput of 100 Mbit/s and uplink throughput of 50 Mbit/s
- Single network support for multimedia trunking, voice, and video scheduling, HD video surveillance, ultra-remote data acquisition, and mobile office services
- Voice trunking group call delays shorter than 300 ms and group pre-emption delays shorter than 150 ms
- Ability for users to upload and distribute videos
- Audible and visible dispatch that greatly increases command efficiency
The solution caters to specific industry needs with compact core network and distributed base stations. It also allows for flexible deployment and reduces network construction and maintenance costs. The solution provides a variety of industrial terminal devices too. They have higher reliability and adapt to harsh outdoor environments from the arctic to the burning sands of the Middle East.
Huawei’s eLTE Broadband Trunking Solution offers ubiquitous broadband connections and is an ultra-modern information platform. Find out more about what Huawei can do for you. Contact a representative today.