Huawei’s High-Performance Computing (HPC) Solution is critical for scientific research, governmental affairs, industry, and national defense. It is often the sole or major solution for costly or complex theoretical models and experiments.
Huawei uses high-performance servers, large-capacity storage, and innovative cluster and device management software to offer the power of HPC.
HPC is the ideal solution for the challenges of large-scale tasks that small-scale commercial systems cannot handle.
The world demands more and better access to complicated information. Calculations are complex and processing speed is of the essence. HPC environments require:
- Exceptional computational performance, memory, and storage improvement
- Simple installation and deployment
- Intelligent systems management
- High energy efficiency
Huawei’s end-to-end HPC solution faces these challenges with several key components:
- Infrastructure: Indoor modular data centers or outdoor data centers built inside standard shipping containers
- Hardware: Blade and rack servers that support:
- General Purpose Computing on Graphics Processing Units (GPGPUs)
- Intel® Xeon Phi™ co-processors
- Various storage devices
- Mellanox InFiniBand and Gigabit Ethernet (GE) switches
- Services: Life-cycle management services:
- Planning and consulting
- Construction and deployment
- Migration and integration
- Customized development
- Disaster recovery
Leap into the future. Contact a Huawei representative about our world-class HPC solution today.