Dedicated Resident Engineer Service
Training staff and keeping them up-to-date on the latest technologies and equipment is an ongoing responsibility. When your company receives new equipment or systems your staff needs new skills to efficiently operate, maintain, and manage them. Trying to develop those skills without help can be an expensive, time-consuming task. Huawei’s Dedicated Resident Engineer Service provides experienced Huawei engineers to conduct On-the-Job Training (OJT) and supplement your staff until they are fully trained.
The service is also ideal when you have a short- or long-term shortage of qualified operating staff. Dedicated Huawei engineers can quickly fill your staffing gaps while training and rebuilding your new team.
The Dedicated Resident Engineer Service provides:
- Resident Huawei engineers dedicated specifically to your company
- Direct access to extensive Huawei engineering skills and expertise
- OJT to transfer knowledge from Huawei engineers directly to your employees
- Shorter time-to-resolution for network problems so your network stays up and running
- Proactive network monitoring by Huawei engineers to avoid network disruptions during the training period
Huawei’s Dedicated Resident Engineer Service is the flexible, fast, and cost effective way to jumpstart your O&M team.